An operating lease for solar is a financial structure which enables commercial businesses who cannot absorb the tax incentives to own the system via a short term 7-10 year lease. A third party will absorb the tax incentives as payment used to lower the lease payments for the system. At the end of the term, ownership is achieved.
What We Do
Grid City Energy offers operating lease solutions for solar power in Long Island & NYC (Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island & Manhattan) which cater to commercial Entities who prefer leasing verses an up front investment, Commercial Entities who do not qualify for the tax incentives but prefer ownership, Non-Profits (schools, Churches), and Municipal entities.
Your Experienced Operating Lease For Solar Partners
- 👨👩👧👦 We are your neighbors
- 🙌 Experience with Operating Leases for Solar in the area
- 👷 We are a full service electric company
- 🌞 Offering unique Operating Leases for Solar
- 🔌 Plug in a best plan that works for your unique needs